Vistas de página en total

domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

  1st Partial

Description of a friend





A friend does not need to be perfect to be good, they help us when we are in problems or when we need help so the good friends will stay in good and bad situations supporting you. Not all days are good, the problems between friends happened but if the relationship is good the problems will get fixed but yet have good experiences with they like go to the beach, play, go to malls,shopping,travels and others more


A good friend is reliable, honest,respectful person,generous and if you cry you have a person to tell your problems and will help you with everything


Trust is earned with the time but my best friend had my confidence inmediatly i do´t know why with some persons we feel good.


Description of a friend


Dani Tapia:


Dani Tapia is a very good friend, he is always there when you need him. He is funny, reliable but he is always funny.


Fisically, Dani is tall, he have blond and curly hair. He is very thin and he has Brown eyes.






























Name: Azul Natalia García Hernández.






1°- Do you do your homework assignments carefully? Or you just do it quickly?


= It depends on the assignemnts, but normally I do my homework carefully.






2°- Do you learn English words easily? Or do you have to work hard in it?


= I can learn english words easier than other things.






3°- Do you usually do well in tests? Or do you just get passing grades?


= I usually do well in tests, I think English is an easy language.






4°- Do you practice English regularly outside of class? Or do you just use it in class?






= I practice English regularly outside of class, I watch movies and series in English without subtitles.






5°- Do you see things differently from your classmates? Or do you share their opinions?


= I see things differently from my classmates, because we think different.






6°- Do you listen to class announcements carefully? Or you just ignore it?


= Sometimes I ignore announcements and some others I listen it carefully



Name:Fabián Hurtado Orozco


1°- Do you do your homework assignments carefully? Or you just do it quickly?


I do it carefully because i want to have my homework good.






2°- Do you learn English words easily? Or do you have to work hard in it?


I understand english but not too much






3°- Do you usually do well in tests? Or do you just get passing grades?


Sometimes i do it well but no always


4°- Do you practice English regularly outside of class? Or do you just use it in class?


No, i only stay studied a time but years past


5°- Do you see things differently from your classmates? Or do you share their opinions?


I see things different but i respect their opinions.


6°- Do you listen to class announcements carefully? Or you just ignore it?


Only if are interesting things
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario