Vistas de página en total

domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

2nd Partial



Self – biography Gaby


My name is Anna Gabriela Villanueva Mendez, but I prefer people call me just Gaby. I´m 15 years old, I was born on July 17th in Leon, Guanajuato.


I´m actually studying the 1st semester of high school on La Salle Panorama School. My family consists of: my father Jesus, my mother Edith, my sister Fernanda and my dog Camila.


My favorite colors are: purple & green, but actually I like almost all the other colors. My best friend is Regina, I know her since we were on kindergarten and we´ve been together all this time since nowadays.


My hobbies are: listen to music, watch movies & TV series, spend time with my friends and family, sing, dance, etc.


One of my favorite movies is High School Musical because I watched them many times when I was on primary school and I love them.


I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up but I would like to study maybe something related with Marketing, International Relations, Communications, etc.


Actually I´ve many goals in life… study very hard, get a career and choose a work that I enjoy, earn money, have a beautiful family and travel all around the world.









Self-biography Angel






My name is Angel Emilio Garcia Hernandez, I was born on April 28 in 2001, so I’m 15 years old.


I like to do many things, specially playing videogames and hang out with my friends.


When I was 12 my parents got divorced, that’s why I only live with my mother, my 2 sisters and my little dog named "Morena".


My favorite movie is Inside Out because explains many things in a different perspective.


I have many goals, one is to be millionaire so i can share it with my family; other goal is to travel all around the world with my wife and with my sons.


I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up but I know that I don’t want to work for someone, well only if it's necessary. I know that if I want to reach this I need to work very hard…

















Self – biography Marian






How I am


My name is Marian Carolina Hurtado Orozco, I was born in León Guanajuato Mexico on July 31, 2001. I´m not too tall. My height is 1.67 I’m thin and long blonde hair I am the oldest sister I have a younger brother.


My good moments


We have always get together but sometimes we have some moments of fights but it only was for 5 minutes and then we stayed happy playing together. Sometimes I remember that and I miss this moments when all was everything easy school and only was games and laughs.






The things that I remember most are when I went with my grandparents on Fridays and i take the box of cookies and I hide of my cousins I always stayed loved the chocolate but when I was a child I was allergic to chocolate and I didn´t eat for much time.






My dreams


I always wanted to travel around the world and knew new customs, I thought that when you travel you can learn too much that´s because you can enjoyed the wonderful things that exist and met new people that´s because I liked to much the idioms and actually too.






School


In the school I always had good grades but actually I’m not too good in college but I have a good average only. Math’s difficult to me always and more now I have difficult in this class.






Interview page 13






To my cousin






· Something you´ve always wanted to buy: I always wanted to buy a plane to travel all around the world. But money has stopped me to buy it.






· A place that you´ve never been to but would like to visit: France and Dubai. Money also has stopped me from going there.






· Something you´ve always wanted to learn how to do: To solve a Rubik Cube. I think nothing has stopped me, but sometimes I found it bored.






· Something else you´ve wanted to do: Make extreme bungee. But at the same time I get scared, so I change my opinion.














Interview page 15


Have you ever gone bungee jumping?


- No, I have never gone to a bungee jumping, but I really want to do it.






Have you ever been to a rock festival?


-No, I haven’t been in a rock festival cause I don´t really like rock music.






Have you ever seen a famous person?


- Yes, I have seen some famous persons in my life.






Have you ever taken a German class?


-No, I haven´t taken a German class because it is too difficult for me.






Have you ever had North American food?


-Yes, I have had North American food.






Have you ever won a contest?


-Yes, I have won some contests in my life.






Have you ever forgotten an appointment?


-No, I have never forgotten an appointment because I’m really responsible.






Have you ever broken your arm?


-No, I haven´t broken my arm but almost.










Top 5 Wonders from Mexico






1. Cenotes de Yucatan:


A Cenote is a natural swimming hole on earth with sweet water. There are many Cenotes in the whole city of Yucatan in where you can live the experience by swimming, diving and discovering the secret lakes on it. Some of this Cenotes are: “Cenote Lol Ha”, “Cenote Sambula”, “Cenote Ikkil”, “Cenote Zaci”, “Cenote Kikil”, etc…


2. Marieta Islands, Nayarit


Located in Nayarit, Mexico; Marieta Islands also called “hidden beach” are a very touristic place and popular for snorkeling and scuba diving.


It was a free place opened for thousands of tourists each day, but one day government restricted the number of visitor because the coral area has been destroyed.


3. Sumidero Canyon, Chiapas


Is located between Chiapa de Corzo and Tuxtla Gutirrez; it´s a natural geological fault where the Grijalva river lies. The tour through the canyon down the Grijalva River is one of the most spectacular in Mexico. On its almost vertical walls, there are several colorful caves and waterfalls.


4. Scorpion Reef


Is a reef surrounding a small group of islands in the Gulf of Mexico off the northern coast of Yucatán, Mexico. Designated a national park, the reef is part of the Campeche Bank archipelago and is the largest reef in the southern Gulf of Mexico.






Scorpion Reef contains the five main vegetated islands of Isla Pérez, Isla Desertora, Isla Pájaros, Isla Chica, and Isla Desterrada.


5. Teotihuacan pyramids


Located in Mexico City, Teotihuacan pyramids is the place which preserves the ancient cultures.


There are so many things you can do if you visit this magical place…

Walk among the moon and sun pyramids, fly on a balloon, visit the botanical



Resultado de imagen para mexico wonders

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario