3rd Partial
Dialog
A: I don´t think it´s good for students to study all night for tests.
B: Oh, I know. If you want to get a good grade on a test you should study just a few hour(s), but also you need to rest.
C: They won´t be really concentrate on the night
A: Exactly. That way you could get good results.
C: yes, I think student won´t learn more only will be more stressed
1: So, what do you think about Christmas is almost coming?
2: I love it. If you ask me, it´s my favorite time of the year because I spend time with my family and I receive gifts.
3: it´s the best part of the year
1: I agree. In my house when I was a baby my mother used to give me so many presents during the Christmas dinner.
3: Me too in my house my mother do the same
A: It seems like nowadays kids are very involved with technology and all that stuff!
B: Yeah, that’s true. Technology make us easier our lives but it has also become a problem in the society.
C: They only want to stay on her phones
A: Definitely. It’s a problem that we need to solve.
C: Of course, they need to have a social life too.
1: When I was little we used to celebrate my birthdays in the beach. We would go almost every year.
2:That sounds perfect, in my birthday 15 I went to Europe
3: Wow! That sounds funny. In my birthdays we used to make a party with all my family and some friends.
1: Really? Well, the idea of a party doesn’t sounds bad.
2: yes, why we don´t organize one this year?
3: Sounds great, do it on my next birthday
A: I think that students should organize their times in a better way, so they don’t become stressed when it’s time to do projects.
B: Absolutely. Projects are given with anticipation, so students have the time to make them; the problem is that they always leave things for the last moment.
A: You´re right. I mean, most of the students make their projects just a day before the assigned day.
Modern Family
This family is composed of several characters from three different families in which in each episode there is always comedy and is a famous series which has already won prizes.
This And involve three different families from where the different episodes come.
The families of Jay Pritchett, his daughter Claire Dunphy and his son Mitchell Pritchet are the protagonists of this series with the air of comedy documentary. Claire is a housewife married to Phil, with whom she has three children; Jay is married to a much younger Colombian woman named Gloria and together they raise their teenage son Manny while Mitchell shares his life with Tucker and together they have just adopted a Vietnamese baby.
The diversity of all these characters leads to overly comical situations, such as
The tense-misunderstood relationship between Jay and Phil Cam, the mother-daughter conflict between Claire and Haley.
· Claire Dunphy
· Phil Dunphy
· Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy
· Alex Dunphy
· Luke Dunphy
· Jay Francis Pritchett
Marian´s Family memories

When I was a child I remember that I went with my grandparentes every friday without exception, and I used to play with my cousins of every tipes of games it was so funny I enjoyed this times, when everything was easy and happiest, the school don´t was a problem, I was the oldest sister so then my brother started to play with us and it was so much better, i would play football with my cousins it was my favorite. But it was in the past, right now not much.
My favourite part was when i used to stay all sunday in metropolitano park with my parents and my brother and we stayed there all day usingt he bycicle,eating,running, or when we use to jumping the rope it was the best part of all i think it was the best of my weekends in the past.
Gaby´s Family memories


When I was little girl, my family and I used to go to the beach for my birthday because my birthday is always on vacations. We’d go to the beach each year.
In the beach, I used to build sand castles with my father. My sister and I would swim in the pool for hours since the morning until the night was coming and we were tired.
Another thing we used to do was to play some games and watch movies at nights; we would get sleepy when we were almost starting to play because we were tired.
Nowadays things are different, we still enjoy on those trips, but we don't do the same things anymore.
My last trip to the beach was on my birthday number fifteen and we go with my family and my best friend Regina. We pass a very good time in there, and we stayed in Vallarta for almost a week.
Angel´s Family Memories

Used to go to the Explora park every friday because my mom loves all the interesant stuff.
We used to enter to all the rooms that are in the park, so we enjoyed a lot, specially when we entered to the imax rooms.
Now, we cant do that because my fathers got divorced, so that makes us harder to go.
I loved to go there because we enjoyed in the best way possible, we never fought in there.
The Explora park is a very good way to enjoy so we now cant enjoy in that way.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario